Tuesday, June 23, 2009

6/19/09

Friday's show was basically a recap of my very first show since I've done over 20 shows now on WMCB. Another reason for it was because I was out late the night before seeing Ted Leo & the Pharmacists in Easthampton. It was an amazing concert! :)

The next two shows (6/26 and 7/3) are going to be a little different from the normal format. I'm a big fan of the Warped Tour, and I have gone 5 years out of the last 7. I figured that 6/26's show would be dedicated to playing ONLY bands that have played the Warped Tour from 2000 to this year's. The show for 7/3 will be pre-produced due to the studio not being open, but will dedicated to playing about 30 bands and songs that I've never played on the radio before. Every week usually features new bands and songs, but I figured I'd expand this even further.

As usual, I'm taking requests for songs for the show. You can either leave a comment here on the blog, or e-mail your request to Corey107.9@gmail.com . Keep in mind the special format for these two shows though.

No comments:

Post a Comment